Harbor Steps HighTops
This unit is not available.
Directions to Washington State
GETTING TO WASHINGTON STATE:
The state is located in the extreme Northwest corner of the continguous United States. It is bordered by Oregon to the South, Idaho to the East and the Canadian Province of British Columbia to the North. The Western side of the state is bordered by the Pacific Ocean.
DRIVING: All areas of the state can be reached by major Interstates or good state roads. Running North-South through the Western part of the state is Interstate Five which comes from Oregon and continutes up to British Columbia where it becomes Canadian Highway 99. Another North-South Route is Interstate 82 from Hermiston Oregon, up through the tri-cities of Pasco, Richland and Kennewick. It continues North through Yakima eventually becoming highway 97 and crossing Wenatchee, Chelan and the Okanogan Valley before reaching Canada.
Interstate Ninety runs East-West in the almost center of the state coming from Idaho, through Spokane in Eastern Washington and terminating in Seattle to the West. Other East-West highways are Highway 12 in the Southern part of the state and Highway 2 in the northern part.
FLYING: There are major international airports in Seattle Tacoma area (Western Washington) and Spokane in Eastern Washington. Access to the state is also easy from Portland International in Portland Oregon, just across the river from Vancouver Washington (not Vancouver BC) in the Southern part of the state and from Vancouver BC just across the border from Blaine and Bellingham Washington in the Northern region of the state. There are also jet serviced airports in Wenatchee, Yakima and the Tri-Cities.
RAIL: Amtrak provides passenger rail service North-South through Seattle Tacoma and East West through Spokane to Seattle.
Directions to Seattle
GETTING TO SEATTLE:
Seattle is not the capital of the state, but it is the largest city and center to a great deal of commerce, social events and activities. It sits on the East side of Puget sound and (to confuse things further) on West of Lake Washington which reaches North-South some 40 miles.
From Portland Oregon:
- Take Interstate 5 North
- And you will drive directly through the heart of the city
- But be careful, there are neighborhoods both North and South of the city, that will require specific instructions to find.
- The city of Tacoma is about 30 miles South of seattle
- The city of Everett is about 30 miles north.
- And Bellevue, is about 10 miles east.
From Vancouver British Columbia:
- Take Interstate 5 South (about 140 miles)
- That too will take you directly through the heart of the city.
- Look for specific instructions to your neighborhood destination.
From Spokane, Washington:
- Take Interstate 90 West
- You will arrive at the center of the City
- From there you will need directions to your neighborhood destination.
From West of Seattle:
- From the west side of Puget Sound
- You can take a Ferry directly into the city
- Or a ferry to other destinations North or South of town
- Then follow an Interstate into the city.
Directions to this property
From north of Seattle
Take I-5 South
Take exit 165B to merge onto Union St
Turn left at 1st Ave
Arrive at 1221 First Ave
From south of Seattle
Take I-5 North
Take exit 165 on the left to merge onto Seneca St
Turn right at 1st Ave
Arrive at 1221 First Ave