Welcome to Lac Le Jeune Wilderness Resort in British Columbia, Canada. Located on the Thompson Plateau famous for it's wildlife diversity and untouched beauty, this unique village consisting of only 30 log homes and a majestic lodge offers an excellent base for your year round outdoor recreational activities.
A perfect destination for travelers looking for relaxation and comfort, or travelers looking for adventure. Whatever you are looking for Wilderness Resort is the perfect choice for your visit to Lac Le Jeune.
Surrounded by no less than four lakes and three provincial parks, activities such as cross country skiing, snowmobiling, mountain biking, boating and world class trout fishing on the renowned Lac Le Jeune are all at your doorstep.
Loaded with comforts and amenities, Lac Le Jeune Wilderness Resort is your best vacation destination.
- Weddings and Corporate Events.
- Cozy Updated Guest Cabins.
- Special business travel packages available,
- Pool area, Jacuzzi and Steam Room.
- Large Comfy Games Room.
- Extended Stay Rates.
- Pet Friendly Cabins Available.
Book a Cabin by calling (250) 984-1519. After hours checkins can be arranged. Cabins are clean, comfortable and ready for your arrival.
- Pet Friendly Property
- Pool Table
- Arcade Games
- Dart Board
- Resort Hot Tub
- Resort Sauna
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Resort Pool Indoors
- Hockey Games
- Name: Wilderness Resort
- Type: Resort
- 5485 Lac Le Jeune Road, Lac le Jeune, British Columbia, Canada
- Lat/Lng: 50.488805, -120.496244
- Altitude: 4177
- Setting: Water Front Resort
- View: Partial Water View
- Condos: 30
- Timeshare: No
- Phone: 250-984-1519
- Fax: 888-628-0839
- Website: Wilderness.Redstone.net